To Humanity With Love...
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE
"BODY OF KNOWLEDGE"
KNOWN AS THEOSOPHY
(AN UNDISTORTED VERSION OF IT)
AND THE WORLDWIDE
(VOLUME 1--> Setting the Stage)
-- The Introduction to this Book by the Compiler
(1) The Scientific Mind
(2) The Credential of H. P. Blavatsky
(3) Can We Be Wrong?
(4) To Know!
(5) "The Difference Between Theosophy And--"
(6) The Consistency of Theosophy
(7) Isis and the S.D.
(8) "The Rubbish of the Ages"
(9) Theosophy in Name and Reality
(11) Theosophical Thinking
(12) Trails of Doubt
(13) The Disease of Compromise
(14) Representatives of the Masters
(15) Is Theosophy "Logical"?
(16) Veils of Truth
(17) Importance of First Principles
(18) Theosophy--Theory and Practice
(19) The Secret of Understanding
(20) First-Hand Evidence
(21) Going to School Again
(22) Theosophy and Science: An Inspection of Arms
(23) Creation, Evolution & Emanation
(24) Problems of Students
Note: The next seven (7) articles are a series:
(25) Ancient and Modern Science--Chemistry: Part I
(26) Ancient and Modern Science--Physics: Part II
(27) Ancient and Modern Science--Biology: Part III
(28) Ancient and Modern Science--Astronomy: Part IV
(29) Ancient and Modern Science--Geology: Part V
(30) Ancient and Modern Science--Anthropology: Part VI
(31) Ancient and Modern Science--Psychology: Part VII
(32) The Eye of Spirit vs The Eye of Matter
(33) The One Desire
Note: The next fourteen (14) articles are a series:
(34) Arguments on Reincarnation--I: The Single Source
(35) Arguments on Reincarnation--II: Mind and Matter
(36) Arguments on Reincarnation--III: Is There A "Soul"?
(37) Arguments on Reincarnation--IV: Nature of Memory
(38) Arguments on Reincarnation--V: The Independence Of Mind
(39) Arguments on Reincarnation--VI: Reincarnation or Revelation?
(40) Arguments on Reincarnation--VII: The Underlying Law
(41) Arguments on Reincarnation--VIII: Law and Justice
(42) Arguments on Reincarnation--IX: Memory and Justice
(43) Arguments on Reincarnation--X: Actual Memories
(44) Arguments on Reincarnation--XI: The Animal Question
(45) Arguments on Reincarnation--XII: Reincarnation and Heredity
(46) Arguments on Reincarnation--XIII: Reincarnation and Environment
(47) Arguments on Reincarnation--XIV: The Social Cycle
(48) An Epitome of Theosophy
(50) Theosophy and The Masses
(52) The Nature of Thought
(53) The Sweep of Karma
(54) Ever-Growing Knowledge
(55) Youth-Companions' Forum (September, 1935)
(56) Youth-Companions' Forum (March, 1936)
(57) Origins of Scientific Materialism
(58) Mysteries of Human Nature
(59) Theosophy and Contemporary Thought
(60) Death and Immortality
(61) Reincarnation--the Hidden Doctrine
(62) Which Side?
(63) Wrong Popular Notions
(64) Scientific Method in Theosophy
(65) H.P.B. and Science
(66) The Verity of Myth
(67) Theosophy and Education
(68) Theosophy and Scientific Discovery (Part 1 of 2)
(69) Theosophy and Scientific Discovery (Part 2 of 2)
(70) A Body of Learners
(71) Exoteric and Esoteric
(72) Considerations on Knowledge
(73) Mistaken Mystics
(74) Occultism True and False
(75) Put to the Proof
(76) Compromise in Science and Religion (Part 1 of 2)
(77) Compromise in Science and Religion (Part 2 of 2)
(78) The Adepts and Modern Science
(79) A Conversation on Mahatmas
(80) On Understanding H.P.B.
(81) The Secret Doctrine
(82) Theosophy Pure and Simple
(83) The Outline of the Path
(84) "Isis Unveiled"--An Introduction
(85) What is Theosophy?
(86) Is Theosophy Vague?
(87) Is Theosophy a "Revelation"?
(88) Morality and Natural Law
Note: The next seven (7) articles are a series:
(89) Seeds and Seedlings: The Doctrine of Perfectibility
(90) Seeds and Seedlings: Discarded Links
(91) Seeds and Seedlings: Evolution and the Evolver
(92) Seeds and Seedlings: The Universal Trinity
(93) Seeds and Seedlings: Occultism -- True and False
(94) Seeds and Seedlings: Cycles of Destiny
(95) Seeds and Seedlings: A Sine Qua Non in Theosophy
(96) Puzzles of Inquirers
(97) What is Reincarnation?
(98) The Psychology of Insanity
(99) "Wisdom"--and its Background
(100) Theosophical Reflections
(101) The "Involved" Entity
(102) Youth-Companions Ask--and Answer (January, 1959)
(103) Right and Wrong
(104) What is the Soul?
(105) Concerning Proof
(106) Teachers and Teachings
(107) Call It By Name
(108) Lo Here, and Lo There
(109) Ideal Progression
(110) The Sure Basis
(111) Between the Lines
(112) Travelling Through
(113) The Function of Theosophists
(114) Applied Theosophy
(115) The Lost Canon
(116) Theosophy Generally Stated
(117) Science News and Notes: Some "Research" Into Researchers
(118) On The Lookout (October, 1931)
(119) The Theology of Science
(120) "Changing Values of Science"--I (Part 1 of 2)
(121) "Changing Values of Science"--II (Part 2 of 2)
(122) The Illusion of Separateness
(123) "Let Us Assume"
(124) Knowledge and Realization
(125) Basic Knowledge
(127) Science and Truth
(128) The Silent Partner
(129) Things Common to Christianity and Theosophy
COMPILER'S NOTE: The "Setting the Stage" section has now ended and the "Great Theosophists" series of 29 articles begins with the next article. The first article (Thomas Paine) begins with a stand-alone "Introduction" to the entire series. This series basically paints a specific picture by telling a clear and provable story of relationship between Theosophy and mostly western civilization for the last few thousand years -- but mostly for the last 2,000 years, the Christian era. By the way, the last article in the series is also about Thomas Paine, and has the same title as the first one.
(130) Great Theosophists: Series Introduction & Thomas Paine
(131) Great Theosophists: Jesus, the Christ (Part 1 of 2)
(132) Great Theosophists: Jesus, the Christ (Part 2 of 2)
(133) Great Theosophists: Apollonius of Tyana
(134) Great Theosophists: First Century Christianity
(135) Great Theosophists: The Gnostics
(136) Great Theosophists: Gnostic Theosophy
(137) Great Theosophists: Alexandria and Her Schools
(138) Great Theosophists: Ammonius Saccas
(139) Great Theosophists: Plotinus
(140) Great Theosophists: Iamblichus: The Egyptian Mysteries
(141) Great Theosophists: Hypatia: The Last of the Neoplatonists
(142) Great Theosophists: The Kabala and the Kabalists
(143) Great Theosophists: Alchemy and the Alchemists
(144) Great Theosophists: The Light of the Dark Ages
(145) Great Theosophists: The Druzes of Mount Lebanon
(146) Great Theosophists: Roger Bacon
(147) Great Theosophists: The Theosophical Renaissance
(148) Great Theosophists: The Neoplatonic Revival
(149) Great Theosophists: Paracelsus: Philosopher
(150) Great Theosophists: Paracelsus: Physician
(151) Great Theosophists: The Rosicrucians
(152) Great Theosophists: Giordano Bruno
(153) Great Theosophists: Jacob Boehme
(154) Great Theosophists: Anton Mesmer
(155) Great Theosophists: Louis Claude De Saint-Martin
(156) Great Theosophists: Cagliostro
(157) Great Theosophists: The Count de St. Germain
(158) Great Theosophists: Thomas Paine
COMPILER'S NOTE: The "Great Theosophists" series ended with the above article.
Note: The next seven (7) articles are a series:
(159) Studies in the Theosophical Movement--Precursors of H.P.B.'s Mission (This is the Introduction.)
(160) Precursors of H.P.B.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
(161) Precursors of H.P.B.--The Three Fundamental Concepts of Emerson's Philosophy
(162) Precursors of H.P.B.--Robert Browning's "Paracelsus"
(163) Precursors of H.P.B.--Robert Browning's "Paracelsus"--II
(164) Precursors of H.P.B.--Walt Whitman
(165) Precursors of H.P.B.--Walt Whitman--II
(166) Plain Theosophical Traces in Poetry
---- Conclusion: Final Comments by the Compiler (Note: The Conclusion and Comments found below are exactly the same as the ones in this link, reached from within the article just before it.)
COMPILER'S NOTE: I'm slowly scanning, proofreading, and adding more articles to this site, so click on the below link to get to them:
Index of Additional Articles
FINAL COMMENTS BY THE COMPILER
This free online book has now ended. All of the profound articles that you have read here, compiled from back issues of THEOSOPHY magazine, have been offered up to humanity, individually and collectively, simply as a compiled sample, just a small but hopefully well-rounded taste, of the caliber of wisdom, knowledge, and commentary that you can always expect from the Teachers and the student-teachers of true and undistorted Theosophy, if you have been inspired and want to continue to study this eternal and universal Teaching.
Now it is time for the media, for scientists and educators in every field, including their most respected journals, and for humanity in general, to invite and bring the proposed "United" team of wise and knowledgeable Theosophists, from all Theosophical organizations (and from none), as spoken of in the Introductions on both the "Main Page" and the "Introductory Brochure" on this web site, into the public spotlight in order to see what they have to offer, currently, day in and day out from now on, in the way of truthful and helpful profound wisdom and knowledge on every subject under the sun that is important to humanity.
The "Sequence" of reading that I have suggested to everyone who comes here, which is the hallmark of this first "Setting the Stage" volume, is no longer suggested for everything that is being added to the "Additional Categories of Articles" section of this web site (found above in the link that follows the last article in the book), as I feel that anyone who has truly read this first volume will have become well grounded as to what true, authentic, undistorted, and undiluted Theosophy is.
Finally: If you have found the very small sample of the vast and universal Teachings of Theosophy, which are compiled in this free online book, to be important and helpful in your life, and you feel that all of humanity should also have a chance to at least know about this eternal body of knowledge, for its open-minded consideration, you may want to help guide others to it by suggesting this web site to your family, friends, associates, local media, educators, colleges, scientists, and scholars.
This is the web address for The Theosophy Company,
the publisher of THEOSOPHY magazine:
This is their regular address, telephone, and fax number:
The Theosophy Company
245 West 33rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90007
And this web site is where you can find links to almost all of the articles by H. P. Blavatsky and William Q. Judge; where you can find links to many if not all Theosophical organizations and associations of students in their "Roadmap of Theosophy" section; where you can find links to many sources of hard to find information about Theosophy and its history; where you can find links to various on-line Theosophical magazines; where you can find links to full on-line editions of The Secret Doctrine, Isis Unveiled, The Key to Theosophy, The Ocean of Theosophy, The Bhagavad-Gita, and many other books that are the heart of Theosophical study; where you can find links to the Theosophical Glossary so that you can look up any unfamiliar word, phrase, or idea. Besides many other things not mentioned here, you will also find in this link a variety of Theosophical discussion and study groups that you can join so that you can ask questions, make comments, or just read what is being said by others.
"PUBLIC & PRIVATE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT FORUM"
(NEW!) In this Economics link (which is the same as the one found at the bottom of every page) is the most updated version of my economic-project proposal to humanity, a practical project to help our suffering world that I personally consider to also be Theosophical. In it you will find a new and unique, but mostly unknown, economic system model that might be able to put an end to involuntary poverty on earth. How? It presents a way to fully finance everything of importance that is needed in every nation. Because of this I truly feel that it's well worth pointing to. Please note that for strategic reasons of wanting it to have the best chance of being accepted by all peoples worldwide, no matter what their religious, philosophical, and scientific beliefs are, and because it officially has nothing to do with the Theosophy and the Theosophical Movement that I present on this site, I've put it on a completely different web site that is named PublicAndPrivateEnterprise.org -- it contains no mention of, or link to, anything on this WisdomWorld.org web site.--Compiler