THE "THREE OBJECTS"
OF THE THEOSOPHICAL MOVEMENT
(1) Isis Unveiled and the Three Objects
(2) Thoughts on the Objects
(3) The Objects (Note: Because it is spoken of, a link to HPB's "Five Messages" has been placed at the end of this article.--Compiler.)
(4) The First Object of the T.S.
(5) The Second Object
(6) The Third Object
(7) Prevailing Tendencies (Note: You will find a link to HPB's article entitled "Is Theosophy A Religion?" at the end of this one.--Compiler.)
(8) The Theosophical Objects (Note: I have put the links to H. P. Blavatsky's article entitled "Our Three Objects", and William Q. Judge's article entitled "Theosophical Objects", at the end of this one.--Compiler.)
CONTEMPORY PERSPECTIVES ON THE OBJECTS (12-part series):
(9) Webs of Life: A Universal Pattern
(10) The Hypothetical Ether of Modern Science
(11) "The Vanishing Line"
(12) The Monk and the Philosopher
(13) Webs of Life: Ordinary and Deep Ecology
(14) Webs of Life: Part III: Holistic vs. Atomistic Thinking
(15) Psychology and Theosophy: The Third Object (Investigating the latent Powers in Man)
(16) Sound--A Latent Power in Nature: Our Humming Planet
(17) A Special Opportunity for Humanity
(18) Working in Association
(19) The Greening of America: The Steady Momentum of the Environment
(20) The Human Family
(21)...More articles to come.
Back to the full listing containing all of the
"Additional Categories of Articles".